The end of the best coming to the Prem?

kippaxoldboy

It will be very interesting to see if any top players will arrive in the premier after todays Labour manifesto.
Corbyn wants to hugely increase tax for anyone earning more than 80K and even more for millionaires.
I have a feeling with the potential loss of earnings, if labour were to be successful,we would see financial advisors and agents advising players not to take the risk moving to the UK or extending contracts!

It will be very interesting to see if any top players will arrive in the premier after todays Labour manifesto.
Corbyn wants to hugely increase tax for anyone earning more than 80K and even more for millionaires.
I have a feeling with the potential loss of earnings, if labour were to be successful,we would see financial advisors and agents advising players not to take the risk moving to the UK or extending contracts!
Don't worry Ole has more chance of winning the Premiership than Corbyn winning an election.

Corbyn isn't getting into power anytime soon so I wouldn't worry about that.

Even if he did, accountants always find loopholes.

Not sure about this... Corbyn tax plans even if he were to get elected - would put the U.K. largely on a par with the rest of the EU. Worth remembering- as per the Times - only 1 of the 70 richest Britons - non of them footballers - pay their full tax dues in Britain.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.