The England Supporters Band

Was it just me or were the band playing welsh songs?

ide never go to an england game, imagine being sat next to a cockney rag twat... i could never bring my self to celebrate a go by a rag player playing for england either.

They should be banned just for even thinking anyone would be remotely interested in their 3rd rate musical venture. God save the Queen and The Great Escape do not make an atmosphere.

im_still_here said:
Was it just me or were the band playing welsh songs?

ide never go to an england game, imagine being sat next to a cockney rag twat... i could never bring my self to celebrate a go by a rag player playing for england either.

I asked the same question in another post so at least I have someone (you) agreening with me. I thought they were playing Men of Harlech and then the sheep (quite apt as it was Wales) sang the words. No self respecting Englishman should ever sing those words unless 10,000 Zulus are banging their spears against their shields. Do English fans have no self respect ?

Obviously not.

next year's euros is going to be a real test for me. i've always stuck by them and argued with people on here who have said they couldn't care less but after last years abortion of a world cup, my d-day is coming.[/quote]

I've already gone after the World Cup. Still watched the Wales game but saw nothing to tempt me back! And as for the band, absolute embarrasment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.