The exposures Balotelli gives us.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
BillyShears said:
his dream move to AC Milan far more affordable/possible.

No global superstar playing outside Italy at the top of their game will be moving to Serie A for the foreseeable Billy imo.

Their party's over, mate.

Big time and the player swapping seems to show that

BillyShears said:

No global superstar playing outside Italy at the top of their game will be moving to Serie A for the foreseeable Billy imo.

Balo will move from us back to Italy IMO. When is anyone's guess but if Milan make a serious move for him, he'll want that move.

BillyShears said:
BillyShears said:

Balo will move from us back to Italy IMO. When is anyone's guess but if Milan make a serious move for him, he'll want that move.

Time will tell I guess. I don't doubt he'll end back there, but the state of Italian football means it won't be until he's 30 imo. I'm sure he alluded to the relatively poor status of Italian league football in an interview about a year ago, as a follow up to the "Manchester isn't to my taste" incident.

This is the year for him to prove whether or not he is worth all the bother.
At the end of this season, he will only have two years left and no doubt will be asked to sign a new deal.
If he doesn't sign it, I can see us selling him next summer, or else we run the risk of him pissing off to Milan for peanuts in two years

BillyShears said:

Time will tell I guess. I don't doubt he'll end back there, but the state of Italian football means it won't be until he's 30 imo. I'm sure he alluded to the relatively poor status of Italian league football in an interview about a year ago, as a follow up to the "Manchester isn't to my taste" incident.

I have to say I think that's wildly optimistic. The idea that Milan/Inter/Juve won't be in the market for top players in the coming years isn't something I believe. Those clubs survived Calciopoli so they'll survive the FFPR's.

The question will be what Mario wants. As I say, it's just my opinion, but I believe the first time AC coming knocking with a serious offer, Mario will want the move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.