The exposures Balotelli gives us.

The cookie monster said:
BluePurgatory said:
The cookie monster said:
Blue purg can you show me some post that are pure hate towards mario?

Cheers

Cookie trying reading some of the post's on the recent Mario Eyes thread.
here is an example:-

"]Personally, I think he is a twat - get rid!!! [/b]
Fair enough,I wouldn't say pure hate though pal
He Is a controversial character for sure

When on song he is unplayable
Aguero,tevez,balo & dzeko. . . Some talent that.

Too call some one a twat and want rid, cookie is not exactly showing pure love. I have come to the conclusion that some blues have become spoilt and are acting like spoilt brats. City fans have always been known for their loyality and humility but sadly on here its not the case. I am not a big Edin fan but i would never make a post to slag him off. The fact is, both he and mario helped us win the leauge on that glorius day and proves that they both can deliver in those important games.

Mario is having a great time in England! Italy was full of racist morons who hated him until he sent Germany packing. I'm Italian btw so don't ban me for hating on Italy.

cleavers said:
BluePurgatory said:
The fact is, both he and mario helped us win the leauge on that glorius day and proves that they both can deliver in those important games.
Correct, and also in seemingly less important when 3 points need to be gained. Its sad how some City fans still feel the need to have their scapegoat.
I still think the zab is the weak link thread will take some beating regarding sad blues.
As they say that was unbelievable jeff!

Definitely has the potential to be the most marketable player in the world, that's got to be a good thing for us.

Even in Australia the guy is adored, even the rugby league lads love him. So many more city fans down here cause of mario, plus the italian contingent from here see him as jesus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.