The extra marital affair thread

W W

worsleyweb

Anyone successfully had an affair, got away with it and returned to the wife with her blissfully unaware?

Anyone been caught bang at it and thrown out on the back of one?

Anyone married but looking?

Just something to get us through the international break.

Was that the excuse you used WW when it all came out?

I have always been faithful to my various wives apart from two or three one night stands during the second marriage which was wrong of me as left me with a deep sense of regret as she was the love of my life. She got her own back! Just had a wobble today thinking I might only sleep with one women for the next twenty years? Highly unlikely but that means me giving more houses away when I get caught if I ever get tempted. I gave out a little shudder to myself whilst having a piss. Mrs ww the third has also found out about spousal maintenance and has been using phrases like living in the manner I have become accustomed. She also quoted something about differential of income. Which is quite significant seeing as she has not worked for years. Fuck me it is bad enough living with her - this one as an ex wife would lead me to give up. I would rather have Kerry Katona and Jordan as ex wives.

Bloody hard isn’t it?

I will be fine once we play Fulham. These breaks leave me too much time to think.

Might go and have a wank - will be ok then.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.