The extra marital affair thread

One of my mates is a Coach Driver, he hates the return journeys on Hen trips when the “cackling” reaches fever pitch. At that stage nothing is left to the imagination, dildo’s extra maraitals, shagging young guys and talking about their sex lives are all on the agenda of subjects that would normally be ever so private. I’ve told him to record it and stick it on a Podcast, would cost him his job but he could make a fortune.
Fk the Podcast..Any jobs going..

I had a five year love affair and loved every minute of it. It ended when she left her husband and wanted something permanent and I wasn't able to give her that and she knew

Then about eight years later, after hearing about illicit dating sites on the radio on the way home from the match, I joined one and had a six month affair which ended because of a change in her life.
This one ending probably wasn't a bad thing as I believe we were falling in love

I leave cheeting to the rags n dippers , that and mrs jazzy would chop my town halls off .

I had a five year love affair and loved every minute of it. It ended when she left her husband and wanted something permanent and I wasn't able to give her that and she knew

Then about eight years later, after hearing about illicit dating sites on the radio on the way home from the match, I joined one and had a six month affair which ended because of a change in her life.
This one ending probably wasn't a bad thing as I believe we were falling in love
Welcome to BlueMoon Ryan......

Was not married, but my long term girlfriend caught me on Tinder back in January - which basically turned my life upside down. We'd been on rocky territory for 6 months, lots of arguments and I was starting to feel like I needed validation elsewhere. So I went on Tinder and started chatting to a few women on there, not with the intention to ever go and meet them..... so I don't really know what the fuck I was thinking to be honest...

Anyway, I'm at work one day and get a screenshot from the mrs of my emails with a 'You've got a new match' on Tinder... She was using my computer to send an email and my Gmail opened by default. At this point I was panicking and then she sent me another screenshot of the fact she had logged into Tinder and seen the messages I was sending other girls... That was probably one of the worst days of my life if I am being honest..... Definitely never worth it and I really don't know why the hell I didn't just end the relationship.

It seems many people seem to stay together because they’d be financially fucked if they separated, it seems to be a sorry state of affairs if you have to stay in a relationship because if you don’t you’ll end up on the streets. It seems morally wrong that people are held to ransom over CSA etc, the poster who seems to have come to an agreement living in separate rooms etc, at the base we are animals and shagging especially for men in a base need, now if your missus doesn’t want to where does that leave the bloke, is it fair to expect him to go without? Yet if he doesn’t and and she won’t give him her blessing for going elsewhere what then, he/she have an affair then you end up with losing everything.
Many people get married for the financial stability when it brings two wages together into one home.

They say 50% of marriages end in divorce, well I bet another half of the other 50% are marriages of convenience rather than love or marriages where they are people who think life is about meeting someone and getting married when they haven’t realised that’s not actually what life is about for millions of people, they’ve just got a trapped old-fashioned Christian mindset.

Society as a whole is trapped in this mindset. It’s brainwahsed into children from a young age where the line “when you grow up and get married and have kids” is thrown at them probably thousands of times before they are even a teenager either through their parents, school, television and other media.

For me, life is about having as much enjoyment as possible and for a huge amount of people that is not a life of marriage and kids. They just haven’t, and society just hasn’t, realised that yet.

Yes, for many people getting married and having kids is exactly what their life goals are about, what would make them happy and give them their most enjoyment possible. But have you ever noticed how haggered and miserable some married couples are? Is that really what they signed up for? A life of looking ten years older than you are and not having moment’s peace for upwards of a quarter of a century (depending on how many kids they have).

This is where the cheating comes in. When people realise they aren’t living the life that gives them the most enjoyment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not for me, enough trouble keeping one man happy thanks. Very fortunate in that I reckon there’s not better out there anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.