The Fail have wheeled out Colin Shindler again.

i CAN'T PICK ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS ARTICLE EXCEPT FOR THE GO AT THE OWNERS HE HAS, EVERYTHING ELSE MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO BE FAIR

Edin going because he didn't liked being subbed. Half our entire squad is out the door then. I'd be far more worried if our players didn't want to play and were happy to earn ridiculous sums of money warming a seat. Who can buy into a guy who marshals logic like that. He's no better than a tabloid journo now - he just uses words with more syllables to spout the same crap.

Has Colin Schindler ever written an article that doesn't include the words 'Bell', 'Lee', 'Summerbee' and 'Manchester United'?

He really is a serial bore. His obsession with mentioning United in every single piece he writes, no matter how tenuous the link to the subject he's actually addressing, is quite frightening.

I, like many other City Fans, belong to the same generation that watched the great Mercer/Allison team. That's where the similarity with Shindler ends.
No way can we lay the blame for this at the door of the Sheikh.

Mr Shindler would do well to remember that without Sheikh Mansour we would probably no longer have a Club to support.

I would also ask the question as to how many City matches Colin Shindler goes to nowadays.

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
I would also ask the question as to how many City matches Colin Shindler goes to nowadays.
He doesn't. Alas, the working man's game he loved has been destroyed and he chooses to mourn its demise in a paper with a fascist past and read primarily by right-leaning middle-class women. At least he has his principles.

Colin "stop the world I wanna get off" Schindler at it again

He makes some very valid points but still seems to have a built in guilt complex
As BJ sang "we didn´t start the fire" so Colin needs to exorcise the guilt demons when thinking this is all our own doing
The trotting out of "All our yesterdays" again is quite frankly the rantings of an insufferable bore

schindler is the worst sort of londoncentric city fan? - for years he has broke the ice at partys in islington or hampstead by saying "i support manchester city - how shit are we " and everyone guffaws on their canapes ! of course these days he cannot say that , it is a bit like all these twats who say "city used to be my second team " yeah right - what you mean is you used to piss yourself laughing at their ineptitude ! complete wankers one and all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.