The fake white Puma shirt

Here you go guys. The shirt Puma should have given us turned up in the post today.

Posted in the kit thread too, forgot about this thread.

Puts the official kits to shame, not sure if it’ll be another special release like the 125 kit.

Anyone thinking of getting one - quality is great, fit is true to our sizes.

Never bought from Chinese factories before, but considering it isn’t the official kit I didn’t see an issue.

4vRVOM3.jpg
zMAGO3b.jpg
ebZIRhy.jpg
iEEvQMI.jpg
Haha, how does it wear mate? The second photo make it look like a crop top!

Then you rip off the club. Simple as that.
Imagine wearing fake shirts... Embarrassing
Imagine not having to worry about the money. It must be nice. Good for you.

But other people live their lives by different standards from yours. Accept it or don’t, that’s your choice, but if you deny them their right to make their own choices as a consumer, then that only reflects on you, I’m afraid.

It's why I'm hoping to get the sash one the red stripe matches my embarrassment.

In the meantime can I offer you a can of lager for 10 pound that cost me 10p to produce. I'll stick a city sticker on it and send a couple of quid direct to the sheikh and the head of puma if you like.

You can find me on

#thereisntoneborneveryday

Maybe Puma could have a bit of heart and not fucking charge 50 quid for a city top for a kid. Fucking joke. Especially with the pandemic etc, imagine the good PR if they had said 50% off for 3mths or something.

Puma charging so much for a bit of material is....Embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.