The Fantasy Thread (no not that you perv)

On the book side of things, surprisingly a lot if the Warhammer books are surprisingly good. They don't really seem attached to the geeky wargamibg figures, just classic high fantasy adventures. The Gotrek and Felix series I particularly enjoyed

I really can't understand the hype about LOTR at all. To quote the absolute legend that is Paul Calf; "Bag o' shite"

Same with Harry bloody Potter as well.

On the book side of things, surprisingly a lot if the Warhammer books are surprisingly good. They don't really seem attached to the geeky wargamibg figures, just classic high fantasy adventures. The Gotrek and Felix series I particularly enjoyed
I love the normal Warhammer but not 4k, I just can't get into it for some reason

I love the normal Warhammer but not 4k, I just can't get into it for some reason
Yeah, Sci fi never has really done much for me. The hirus heresy books appeal a bit just because there are a million of them so if I could get I to them I'd be set for ages, but I just don't really care about the space catholics

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.