The fear factor

If Sane, sterling and Jesus fulfill their potential then opposition fans will shit themselves before the game!

Robben, and Ribery in his prime, but then again we had Joe in net...

those two took the piss out of us a few years ago in CL, they just went round us and shot at will.. How the hell we didn't let 5 or 6 in I will never know, we could get out of our own half. Cant remember at team so difficult to get the ball of apart from Dortmund year before.

Imagine if we had a front three of Sane - jesus - hazard, then silva / KDB sat behind them ! Give us the title right now !

Not a single player in world football frightens me.

Except our own. Once they turn up and play to potential, we shouldn't ever have a problem. It's the brain switch offs and lulls in concentration that beat this team, not the opponent.

Come on.....Messi must get your heart going a bit.....haha!!!.

Great thread - hate me for it but back in his prime the grannyshagger was the one & to a lesser extent the fake Ronaldo - other clubs, maybe Drogba, Henry, Suarez obviously in the CL it’s been Messi great thing is now I think we have the names that strike fear, certainly Sane and Aguero, think next season that will include KDB, Sterling & Jesus

Coutinho when he was at Liverpool and I don't know if they really did score against us a lot or it was in my mind but Tim Cahill and Peter Crouch. I agree with the poster who said we are feared as a collective which is brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.