The final Manchester Derby at Maine Road

As it was the last season, I decided to video my journey to Maine Road. And chose this fixture to do it. Started filming in my car up Princess Road, turning into WIlbraham Road and parking there. Then video'd the walk up the local streets and along passage No. 2, onto Maine Road and into the ground. Video'd bits of the game. The best bit was I was filming when Anelka got the ball and approached the goal. When the ball hits the back of the net, the video goes haywire, all over the place.
I loved both Goater's goals. A fantastic day, recorded for posterity.

As it was the last season, I decided to video my journey to Maine Road. And chose this fixture to do it. Started filming in my car up Princess Road, turning into WIlbraham Road and parking there. Then video'd the walk up the local streets and along passage No. 2, onto Maine Road and into the ground. Video'd bits of the game. The best bit was I was filming when Anelka got the ball and approached the goal. When the ball hits the back of the net, the video goes haywire, all over the place.

I bet @Gary James would like a copy of that footage!

And the Utd MIBS with their Hibernian friends took a clobbering in the science park later on in the night from City....

Bad day on and off the park for Utd , a fitting goodbye to Maine road.

Fantastic game. And to the bloke that got a shirt full of chicken balti pie after Goater's first goal, my sincere apologies.

Bang in on YouTube and link it on here mate.

Absolutely loved this game..it meant everything at the time. However,I also enjoyed the after party half a mile down the road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.