The Final Push...

Look around this room today.

These men have fought for you.
They have sweat blood, strained muscles and beaten back Father Time to stand beside you, fight for you, to elevate you.

So now, what are you going to do for them?
What are you going to sacrifice…TODAY…FOR JUST 90 MINUTES…FOR THEM?

They have carried you when you were down.
They have covered for you when you were tired.
And they have given all of themselves for you, knowing you were giving all of yourself for them.

What are you willing to give TODAY to show the world who you are?

Look around this room one last time, because this might be the last time you all gave the chance to be here, together…

You are the best players, in the best team, in the Premier League, but you have won nothing yet.
Go out and show the world who you are. Show them your character…
Your strength…
Your courage.

But, most of all, go out there and show the man stood beside you just how much you respect him for what HE has done for YOU this season to bring you to this time…
This place…
To the very edge of glory.

Do it for him and he will do it for you.
Be together.
Fight to the end…
And show those fans outside and the millions of others watching around the world who YOU are.
After that speech I would go through a brick wall for you. CTID

They have sweat blood, strained muscles and beaten back Father Time to stand beside you, fight for you, to elevate you.

And they have given all of themselves for you, knowing you were giving all of yourself for them.

Look around this room one last time, because this might be the last time you all have the chance to be here, together…

You are the best players, in the best team, in the best League in the world, but you have won nothing yet.

Your strength…
Your courage.

But, most of all, go out there and show the man stood beside you just how much you respect him for what HE has done for YOU this season to bring you to this time…
This place…

Be together.
Fight to the end…
And show those fans outside and the millions of others watching around the world who Man City are.

I reckon you've been a little league football coach somewhere and you've just paraphrased what you've said before!

I reckon you've been a little league football coach somewhere and you've just paraphrased what you've said before!
Haha!
Nope, sorry. Union boss!!

I’ve had rah rah coaches and I have had the quiet, arm around the shoulder coaches. But, the coach who can make you feel like he is talking directly to you, while standing in front of a room full of others thinking exactly the same thing, is the kind of coach I respond to.

And, in a team sport, it’s not about you, it’s about what YOU will do for HIM, and him, and him, and….

In big time sport, it is my belief you die on the field for the other guy. If you can have a team of players willing to do that, you will find not only success, but the beauty in the fight.

Look around this room one last time, because this might be the last time you all have the chance to be here, together…

You are the best players, in the best team, in the best League in the world, but you have won nothing yet.

Your strength…
Your courage.

This place…

Be together.
Fight to the end…
And show those fans outside and the millions of others watching around the world who Man City are.
Don’t milk it mate

I ask you to think back to Madrid. To think back to the CL final against Chelsea. To remember how that felt.

I want you to remember why you played this game. The fun you had in the park as a kid. Today you have the chance to do something incredible and you deserve it. You have fought for everything and you have to enjoy this moment, in front of your fans. It is why we play the game, why we love it.

50,000 of your own fans are here to support you. You are their heroes and like you they deserve to celebrate this amazing season. Let's go and fucking win it.

Haha!
Nope, sorry. Union boss!!

I’ve had rah rah coaches and I have had the quiet, arm around the shoulder coaches. But, the coach who can make you feel like he is talking directly to you, while standing in front of a room full of others thinking exactly the same thing, is the kind of coach I respond to.

And, in a team sport, it’s not about you, it’s about what YOU will do for HIM, and him, and him, and….

In big time sport, it is my belief you die on the field for the other guy. If you can have a team of players willing to do that, you will find not only success, but the beauty in the fight.

Well, get it copyrighted!

I reckon once they make a TV drama of tomorrow, the writers will be nicking it!

Stand in front of them, and with complete confidence explain the tactics for the day.

The job is simple. Beat a midtable team to get 3 points. They don't need to hear a rousing speech.

They need to be treated the way they're recognised in the league. As a team of clinical killers looking to rip the heart out of Aston Villa as precisely as possible. Every single person in that dressing room knows the assignment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.