The First Game of the Season City vs Newcastle Pre Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemathlady said:
I have no idea what to expect to be honest. I can see Joe Hart having a mare but us scoring a lot of goals, and on the other hand I can see him having a great game with us struggling to score despite loads of chances. My hope is that we get an early goal, that would be a relief.
Eh?

Early goal, settle the team down, then we can get into our stride and make it safe by half time please! Top on goal difference with a 4-0 home win will do very nicely !
However, Pardew has stated that he wants his team to put down a marker against City, so if we are expecting a walkover, well, we maybe in for a rude awakening! It maybe very physical from Newcastle early on, so expect a few cards...

PaleBlue said:
mcfc heatonball mcfc said:
any one know of any travel to cardiff away

Are you with a Supporter's Club mate? Bredbury Blues running away travel to all games this season.

And are the best branch to travel with :)

Bewar3them00n said:
Early goal, settle the team down, then we can get into our stride and make it safe by half time please! Top on goal difference with a 4-0 home win will do very nicely !
However, Pardew has stated that he wants his team to put down a marker against City, so if we are expecting a walkover, well, we maybe in for a rude awakening! It maybe very physical from Newcastle early on, so expect a few cards...
Teams say that every week.

I see us winning but I don't think it'll be an easy game. I expect Newcastle to sit and wait like a few teams have done. Will be interesting to see if Pellegrini has a game plan for this type of football.

Hopefully we can break them down fairly quickly and get a goal and then they may start to come at us a bit more, but I have a feeling we will concede.

I reckon 2-1/ 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.