The Flag Pub - Watford

mancitymick

Perfect pub right next to the station for those staying in Watford first

ac3621.jpg

Watford is looking quite a good option tbh. Is there plenty of parking near the station and how long does it take on the train to Wembley?

Lancet Fluke said:
Watford is looking quite a good option tbh. Is there plenty of parking near the station and how long does it take on the train to Wembley?

Not so much parking near the station but plenty in the town centre about 10 minute walk. Train takes just over 20 mins and run about every 20 mins

mancitymick said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Not so much parking near the station but plenty in the town centre about 10 minute walk. Train takes just over 20 mins and run about every 20 mins
You got no work to do? LOL

mancitymick said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Sounds good, that pub looks a likely destination for us too. Thanking you kindly.

mancitymick said:
citykev28 said:
i got my old man to stop in watford for a drink on the way in '99. couldn't find any blues and the place was a bit drab. then again, it was pissing down.

Looking at this Forum, seems to be pleny of Blues heading this way

can i persuade him again i wonder?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.