The Flying Train, Germany 1902 - restored footage....

AlexWilliamsGloves

Team supported
MCFC / Ulster Rugby
I love really old film footage and follow this guy Denis Shiryaev on Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD8J_xbbBuGobmw_N5ga3MA

He restores really old footage and works with another guy who adds sound effects etc (the footage is generally too old to have an sort of audio)

I just stumbled across this one of a "flying" train in Germany from 1902...and its amazing...almost makes you want to be there!

Check out some of his other videos.....you might have actually seen his videos of labourers in Victorian England, 1901

I loved the Peter Jackson ~World War One film - "They Shall Not Grow old" and after watching it was left with the impression that CGI- boosted old footage could be a real thing in future. Imagine coupling it with VR, too. You could sit in Wembley and watch the 1966 World Cup Final from the stands.

I loved the Peter Jackson ~World War One film - "They Shall Not Grow old" and after watching it was left with the impression that CGI- boosted old footage could be a real thing in future. Imagine coupling it with VR, too. You could sit in Wembley and watch the 1966 World Cup Final from the stands.
Or relive York away.

Love these, the workhouse one, all those people are just looking at a camera something they’ve never seen before and would probably never get to see the actual image, amazing to think every single one no longer exists on the planet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.