The Food (merged)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Sat in CB3 tonight - the service was an absolute fucking shambles. No fucking Heineken, no fucking cheese and onion crisps and members of staff who didn't know what day of the week it was. It was like trying to converse with a fucking corpse. The next counter along didn't open until an enormous queue had built at half time.

Ponderous, inefficient, amateur and fucking small-time.

Whoever is in charge of this is an utter fucking disgrace and is royally taking the fucking piss, or is completely out of their depth. I absolutely guarantee I could put someone in place to sort this mess out within three home games of them taking the role. Why is no-one at the club capable of the same?

Utter fucking shambles.

Why don't you go do it big man?

Lets see if you can reduce the staff turn over.

bammy blue said:
Anybody else get the deal yesterday for a pint and a pie for £5 if you pay by card?

I wouldn't trust the inept walking dead they have working behind the counters with my Tesco Clubcard, let alone me Barclaycard ....

MCFCTrick said:
bammy blue said:
Anybody else get the deal yesterday for a pint and a pie for £5 if you pay by card?

I wouldn't trust the inept walking dead they have working behind the counters with my Tesco Clubcard, let alone me Barclaycard ....
Not even the young lad who is spitting image of Mario Balotelli?

The food kiosk between 216 and 217 was selling out of date bottled Fosters yesterday. Two lads came up to the counter complain as I got my Heineken and one available pie. I think there's been some improvement in the last couple of seasons but this is awful.

dobobobo said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Sat in CB3 tonight - the service was an absolute fucking shambles. No fucking Heineken, no fucking cheese and onion crisps and members of staff who didn't know what day of the week it was. It was like trying to converse with a fucking corpse. The next counter along didn't open until an enormous queue had built at half time.

Ponderous, inefficient, amateur and fucking small-time.

Whoever is in charge of this is an utter fucking disgrace and is royally taking the fucking piss, or is completely out of their depth. I absolutely guarantee I could put someone in place to sort this mess out within three home games of them taking the role. Why is no-one at the club capable of the same?

Utter fucking shambles.

Why don't you go do it big man?

Lets see if you can reduce the staff turn over.
For the avoidance if doubt I wouldn't be doing it myself, I'd be finding someone else who could, but on that basis, if the club wishes to engage my services then I'm sure they can take the necessary steps to contact me.

Thanks for the 'big man' compliment. It made me blush, sweet cheeks.

Service needs to improve .
I missed the Burnley goal in the 2nd half because I was queuing for a drink .
This is one thing City are not improving on .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.