The Football Season 'Feel'

Freestyler

I can't say i've got it, imo the season has came round quicker than ever. The Euro's and the Olympics certainly helped proceedings.

I'm excited it's back, but i haven't got that football season feel back yet. It's come round too quick. I loved Sunday, and the charity shield at Villa Park but there is something still not there.

maybe it's cause we had the euro's, and we've had the Aguero and the last day of the season rammed down our throats everyday since. It's been the quickest 2 and a half months i've ever known, absolutely flown by.

Normally I'm in holiday mode, it's sunny, can't be arsed, every game feels like a friendly until the league table starts meaning something but this year we've won a trophy already albeit in a glorified friendly, we've started in the league where we left off and then to bookend the first weekend Utd lose their first game and Everton win before Christmas. Also the weathers shit and the side effects of the drugs we're on for stress and anxiety are kicking in. Don't know how long I can last!

Freestyler said:
I can't say i've got it, imo the season has came round quicker than ever. The Euro's and the Olympics certainly helped proceedings.

I'm excited it's back, but i haven't got that football season feel back yet. It's come round too quick. I loved Sunday, and the charity shield at Villa Park but there is something still not there.

maybe it's cause we had the euro's, and we've had the Aguero and the last day of the season rammed down our throats everyday since. It's been the quickest 2 and a half months i've ever known, absolutely flown by.
Been the opposite for me

I've been ticking down the days until all the transfer shite is over and we can go back to seeing our brilliant Dave slide an absolute beauty of a pass into the feet of Aguero who scores. Or Vinny powering a crucial header in against the rags and jumping 10 feet in the air while the stadium erupts. I could go on all day but you get the idea, bring on the season and bring on the champs league.

This seasons gonna be great, never been so excited

Freestyler said:

Freestyler im with you pal, it just doesn't 'feel' like the season has started yet, dont get me wrong the charity shield was a top day out with all the lads again and Sunday was class being back amongst 45000 other like minded souls but I just cant get my head around the league being back off and running yet.

Like Adam alluded to I think the transfer window is doing my head in a bit rather it just shut on the 17th August and we went with what we ahd from then.

Anyway i'm sure it wont be long before it takes over all our lives again, roll on the next 9 months................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.