The Force Manchester

Samsdad

Channel 11 if anyones interested

Who`s the first bluemooner thats likely to be on it ? lol

What a bag of shite of a program that was ,hope no one watched it on my say

I remember watching one of these reality police shows when they chased a stolen van through South Yorkshire. The look on their faces when they realised it was heading for a Pikey site was priceless. They absolutely shit themselves when it went into said Pikey site, and if the cameras weren't rolling I would have put money on them turning around and whistling whilst saying "nothing to see here". Instead they had to front it out whilst an entire site of enraged Pikeys surrounded them. They even caught the head Pikey changing the number plates on a stolen 4x4, but naturally he didn't know it was stolen.
I'd forgot all about this episode until I moved to South Yorkshire and found out the Pikey site a couple of miles up the road was the one that had been on telly.

Bloody hell must get some new specs,I thought it was about the rags and the swamp,I read it as the farce manchester,soon realised my two mistakes it was the force and was about manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.