The game.

bringer678

Overall a good performance tonight. It took the team a bit too long to get settled in and for long periods at the start we let swans get too comfortable with the ball and at ht the managed to have more possession. But after about 30 mins the players looked a lot more determined.

It took Yaya too long to make any impact at all and he really frustrated me when I looked to silva and saw him working his socks off and looking for space and then I saw Yaya dragging his feet across the ground in an Adebayor like way. Luckily we saw far better from him in the 2nd half, although I still think he is very overrated.
AJ was similar at times. It took a while for him to start causing the swans some trouble, he sometimes seems inexistent in games, but as the match went on he started to improve and trouble their defence.

Silva was, as always, excellent. He very rarely loses the ball and was good again at finding spaces and picking out very good forward passes.

A player who has started to prove himself recently was Dzeko. His link up play with Silva was excellent and he never gave it away. His strength and size is great for holding the ball up and waiting for back up and he used that very well. He should have scored that 1 on 1 in the first half but he was MOTM IMO.

Now for the one who made an impact from as soon as he took 2 touches, and he made the rest of the game look unimportant, Aguero! We only saw 30 mins of him but he looked great. His 1st goal was pretty easy but his assist was a great show of skill, control, pace and determination. There would have been a lot of players who would have given up on that but Aguero didn't and he managed to hit it back into the box for Silva. Then he showed us something else, another side to his game and a piece of brilliance, he showed remarkable technique, to strike the ball with so much power, accuracy, dip and make it look easy just shows he will scoring some more like that this season. Can't wait to see what he's like when 100% fit and fully adjusted to the prem and the squad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.