The girl who was 3 boys

I watched it - a bizarre story. For those who missed it:

Girl invents 3 imaginary boys on MSN /Facebook.
Girl/Boy dates 3 dimwitted young bitches.
Girl/boy leaves hat on.
Girl/boy licks out the 3 dimwits and does 'em with a pink strap-on.
Girl/boy takes off hat and gets jailed.

I think that just about sums it up.

You forgot one thing

One of the girls that got duped was as thick as shit

They were all kids with no experience with love, sex or life really. Its all very sad and just because it was a woman her punishment was very light. 2 years for sexual assault on 2 under age girls is not a suitable punishment.

Seriously though - how can the 15 year old girl not realise that going out with someone for 4 months who hides his face from her (covering with 2 hats on - one which lowered under the eyes) and never speaks to her (he just texted her answers even when they were together) not realise something was up.

I teach 11-18 year olds and, although some are not the sharpest tolls in the box), I could not imagine any of them being naive enough to fall for that - it just is not normal behaviour.

Theo555 said:
Seriously though - how can the 15 year old girl not realise that going out with someone for 4 months who hides his face from her (covering with 2 hats on - one which lowered under the eyes) and never speaks to her (he just texted her answers even when they were together) not realise something was up.

I teach 11-18 year olds and, although some are not the sharpest tolls in the box), I could not imagine any of them being naive enough to fall for that - it just is not normal behaviour.

Hmmmm
School system failing you say

Jesus - there is always one. Sorry I made a mistake - as a teacher i should be correct all of the time.

I shall seek a different job.

Theo555 said:
Jesus - there is always one. Sorry I made a mistake - as a teacher i should be correct all of the time.

I shall seek a different job.

I think you should do. Its tragic you had to find out this way

My thoughts are with you at this time<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:14 am --<br /><br />Oh and that girl that didnt mind being shown was so thick it was barely believable

Also great mum, parent of the year award on its way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.