The good pundits

Wio's better than I feared.
If you look closely. He's being given idiot boards whilst speaking. He was the panel for the CL spuds game and when asked to comment he was parroting the stats being shown on the screens.

If you look closely. He's being given idiot boards whilst speaking. He was the panel for the CL spuds game and when asked to comment he was parroting the stats being shown on the screens.
I'm told he's been a snidey fook on Twitter today.
Never trust a Rag.

Rio offers 0 insight, i don't consider him any good. Even Shearer on the odd occasion gives some insight, not often i grant you but more than Rio ever has.

Souness is alright, speaks his mind and ir right a decent amount of the time when he keeps his cool.

Hinchy is articulate and comes across well to, he has done a few prem matches after cutting his teeth on division 1 (in old money) matches.

Good pundits! hahahahahahaha, really? It's like asking who's your favourite proctologist, they all do the same job but some fuck you over more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.