The good pundits

Generally the Jornos make better pundits. Like Rafa Honigstien or Iain Macintosh. Provide good insight on the guardian football weekly podcast. Probably because they are well educated in the profession rather than having played a bit. In terms of ex footballers, I always enjoy souness and even Roy Keane.

The three on Sky are decent IMO: Henry Neville and Souness.

Special mention to Craig Burley....he fucking hates us and is unprofessional enough to allow it to come shining through...the twat!

Neville and Souness are pretty good on SKY, nobody on BT that I can think of adds anything worth hearing and the only decent one on BBC is Garth Crooks who never ceases to amaze me with his deep thought and insight on the game.

Neville is giving maureen advice from the warmth of the studio,he couldn't hack it as a manager so i can't take him seriously anymore

Neville is giving maureen advice from the warmth of the studio,he couldn't hack it as a manager so i can't take him seriously anymore
Bit harsh, nearly all of them are either failed managers or mostly haven't even had the balls to give it a go. Most of it is lowest common denominator shite that adds little or nothing to one's understanding of a game, aimed at people who have never attended a match in their lives. At least when I listen to Neville I sometimes feel like he has shown me something I didn't see. It is people like Savage and Quinn (actually the list is endless) who really get on my tits, they just add nothing that you can't see for yourself, utterly pointless.

Bit harsh, nearly all of them are either failed managers or mostly haven't even had the balls to give it a go. Most of it is lowest common denominator shite that adds little or nothing to one's understanding of a game, aimed at people who have never attended a match in their lives. At least when I listen to Neville I sometimes feel like he has shown me something I didn't see. It is people like Savage and Quinn (actually the list is endless) who really get on my tits, they just add nothing that you can't see for yourself, utterly pointless.
Indeed the list of the clueless ones is a mile long,when i watch neville now telling managers and players what they should be doing it doesn't carry the same weight for me as it did before,maybe i am a bit jaded with the whole lot of them,they are not even trying to understand what pep is doing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.