The greatest owners on Earth move against the flow of traffic

Sìchuān Jiǔniú [四川九牛足球俱乐部] join the CFG family.
Sìchuān Jiǔniú are in the revitalised China League Two [中国足球协会乙级联赛]. They'll be in the South group and promotion is decided via play-offs and overall standings.

China_League_Two.png

They're a 13 year old club with a 42,000 seater stadium. The Chengdu Longquanyi Football Stadium [成都龙泉驿足球场]. Chengdu Sheffield Utd (Blades) used to play there. Yorkshire out, Lancashire (Greater Manchester) in.

Our new club has had a few names... so maybe that'll change again soon.
  • 2006–2012 Sichuan F.C. 四川足球俱乐部
  • 2015 Sichuan Jiujiuai F.C. 四川玖玖爱
  • 2016 Sichuan Mingyu F.C. 四川明宇
  • 2017– Sichuan Jiuniu F.C. 四川九牛
City will face Chengdu Better City in a local Derby Game - and my local teams, Shenzhen Pengcheng Football Club (深圳鹏城足球俱乐部) and Shenzhen Xinqiao Football Club (深圳新桥足球俱乐部).

Croatian Dario Dabac is manager.

https://www.cityfootballgroup.com/I...acquire-Sichuan-Jiuniu-FC-in-China-League-Two

Sìchuān Jiǔniú [四川九牛足球俱乐部] join the CFG family.
Sìchuān Jiǔniú are in the revitalised China League Two [中国足球协会乙级联赛]. They'll be in the South group and promotion is decided via play-offs and overall standings.

China_League_Two.png

They're a 13 year old club with a 42,000 seater stadium. The Chengdu Longquanyi Football Stadium [成都龙泉驿足球场]. Chengdu Sheffield Utd (Blades) used to play there. Yorkshire out, Lancashire (Greater Manchester) in.

Our new club has had a few names... so maybe that'll change again soon.
  • 2006–2012 Sichuan F.C. 四川足球俱乐部
  • 2015 Sichuan Jiujiuai F.C. 四川玖玖爱
  • 2016 Sichuan Mingyu F.C. 四川明宇
  • 2017– Sichuan Jiuniu F.C. 四川九牛
City will face Chengdu Better City in a local Derby Game - and my local teams, Shenzhen Pengcheng Football Club (深圳鹏城足球俱乐部) and Shenzhen Xinqiao Football Club (深圳新桥足球俱乐部).

Croatian Dario Dabac is manager.

https://www.cityfootballgroup.com/I...acquire-Sichuan-Jiuniu-FC-in-China-League-Two

Dabac as of January is no longer in charge.

Oops, I spotted that not long after... wouldn't surprise me if he was reinstated and fired soon after, then in the running for the job. Chinese football news is all over the show.

With Silver Lake (not a greying legend called Paul) joining us, here's a question: Will City's owners ease off the momentum of growth?

As in the number of teams it owns ? Perhaps but why would they ease off growing the current teams and that way making the CFG even more valuable. Don't forget this is a long term project for when the oil runs out. He is merely doing what some clever Victorian brits did but most didn't and now the National Trust own their houses

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.