The Green brigade ( celtic )

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

http://twistsnturns.net/content.php?316-Green-Brigade-statement

chances are they will cease to exist next season. They are being treated as criminals. Members are being followed, banned and arrested for no reason. They and many other celtic fans are now boycotting celtic and refusing to go.

think they are fantastic personally, but this is also happening to groups like theirs, rangers and crystal palaces ultras. Football fans are treated like animals.

109 seems to be the place at city that is constantly harrased and unfairly treated.

btw that is a green brigade statement so may seem biased, but is largely backed by a lot of celtic fans who aren't part of them

I wonder why the Police and the Club are so intent on breaking up this group.
Are they just a bunch of lads like Blue Alliance who just want to go out and create an
atmosphere.
Or are they extreme Sectarian which the club wants to move away from.
Anyone know any more about them.

Whitworth Park said:
Are they just a bunch of lads like Blue Alliance who just want to go out and create an
atmosphere.
They claim to be anti-racist and anti-sectarian yet sing pro-IRA & anti-British songs Which most people would regard as sectarian). I believe UEFA have put pressure on Celtic to eliminate this from their games.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Whitworth Park said:
atmosphere.
They claim to be anti-racist and anti-sectarian yet sing pro-IRA & anti-British songs Which most people would regard as sectarian). I believe UEFA have put pressure on Celtic to eliminate this from their games.

some of the actual effort and displays they've done have been good, ie the "london calling" banner for the juve game and the little flags round it was quite impressive, but they have their own block in the corner so easier to put things on

but they let themselves down with their political messages. and yet it was only after they did those political messages that they were finally accepted by the rest of the celtic support

Coming from Glasgow I can confirm they are bigots and thugs, who embarrass their club on a regular basis, but in all fairness there is a lot of that up here.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.