The green stuff.

middleton___blue

Okay, i'm aware we have a drugs thread but i thought this could be classed as a seperate debate. Mods feel free to delete or merge if appropriate.

Do you agree with Cannabis?
Do you smoke it on a social/frequent basis?
Do you think it should be legal or stay illegal?
If so, why?

I'm going to be the first to admit that i'm a fairly mild toker. I agree with it as it is a natural plant and not technically a drug and doesnt have any harmful chemicals as a result if you're buying proper stuff (unlike alcohol) I think it should be legal as it wouldnt harm anyone and no one can overdose and no one has died from it...it doesnt have any permanent, long lasting effects on the body and mind like most other drugs and isnt addictive....

Whats your opinion on the stuff?

Ok. But it kinda is addictive. Is natural, like cocaine and all my mates that smoke it are paranoid.

But id still legalise it, along with all other drugs as well. Legalise and tax them all.

What harmful chemicals are in alcohol though?

And whilst I am replying, there are lots of things that are natural that would be harmful to you.

I think the stuff that was around 20 years ago was mild compared to the super strength mind fucking shit that's out there now. I think they should legalise it, tax it and try and get rid of the super strength strains that have the capacity to completely melt your head.

Ok. But it kinda is addictive. Is natural, like cocaine and all my mates that smoke it are paranoid.

But id still legalise it, along with all other drugs as well. Legalise and tax them all.

What harmful chemicals are in alcohol though?

And whilst I am replying, there are lots of things that are natural that would be harmful to you.
Well you don't have to get your stomach pumped if you smoke to much do you? Alcohol poisoning kills something like 2000 a year in britain alone.

I wouldn't say cocaine is natural, not once they add the kerosene. The weed these days stinks to high heaven. I prefer hash personally.
That all evaporates off. It's one of your five a day in my book. Not that you can get it out here.

Okay, i'm aware we have a drugs thread but i thought this could be classed as a seperate debate. Mods feel free to delete or merge if appropriate.

Do you agree with Cannabis?
Do you smoke it on a social/frequent basis?
Do you think it should be legal or stay illegal?
If so, why?

I'm going to be the first to admit that i'm a fairly mild toker. I agree with it as it is a natural plant and not technically a drug and doesnt have any harmful chemicals as a result if you're buying proper stuff (unlike alcohol) I think it should be legal as it wouldnt harm anyone and no one can overdose and no one has died from it...it doesnt have any permanent, long lasting effects on the body and mind like most other drugs and isnt addictive....

Whats your opinion on the stuff?

I like weed.
Yes, far to often, usually £10 a day, get about 6 joints out of it.
Ilegal
I like the buzz of walking about breaking the law, it turns me on.

Like most drugs fine in moderation but you don't want to make it a habit or let it become a crutch for yourself. Disagree that its particularly addictive, at least for me personally, I'd smoke the odd time with mates when I was a young impressionable type .... I could go months without a toke quite happily and without any physical or mental repurcussions. Coffee on the other hand, I dread to contemplate the type of withdrawal symptoms I'd go through if I had to pack in that beautiful nectar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.