The Greyhound RollCall

I have not got a ticket so will drink from the offi next door,like i did at the semi.Are they going to show the match or will we have to go to another boozer nearby.

Frank Gallagher said:
pint or two in High Wycombe then Greyhound
We did that for the semi (with the OP fiddlesticks) remember its no colours in the pub opposite the train station

Looks like I'l be at the Greyhound, no ticket though! Any blues gonna be there in a similar boat?

bennyboy said:
I have not got a ticket so will drink from the offi next door,like i did at the semi.Are they going to show the match or will we have to go to another boozer nearby.

Pats offy 1.50 a can, we cleared that fridge out at the semi.

Midlothian Blue said:
i'll be there on me lonesome as mates got tickets and i didnt. Looking forward to hopefully celebrating with you all!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too mate. Was gonna be stuck in Bournemouth for the weekend but for £32.50 up on the train I'm fucking that idea right off first thing tomorrow morning. Straight to the Greyhound! We won't really be on our own with all the City about.

transit said:
bennyboy said:

Pats offy 1.50 a can, we cleared that fridge out at the semi.

Lol the prick put up his prices to 1.75 a can....he told me it was due to inflation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.