#8 | Ilkay Gündoğan - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody tell me if he is that bad why does he get picked for Germany? and scores for germany.Professional managers must know things we punters don't
Beats me. I still trust my own eyes and I see c&ap when I see gundogun.

I think it's a hunger to win that he's lost that's killed his game the most. He's a pretty timid guy as it is, looked just happy to see his days out without getting injured most of last season.

I don't think he has lost his hunger otherwise he wouldn't be continued to get picked for German national team

Pep Guardiola and Joachim Low opiniosn differ , and i know who's football knowledge i trust , and its not yours.
They both need some harsh but expert menswear advice tbf. Rascal gear AOTS and Loew needs an immediate and drastic barnet intervention.
On that much at least I am ITK and could Sort them both out for a reasonable consultancy fee

I never thought I’d say this, but I miss Gareth Barry

I don't think he has lost his hunger otherwise he wouldn't be continued to get picked for German national team
I don’t think he ever had any hunger. Don’t know why pep kept picking him for every single CL game, for me that decision ultimately cost us a chance to get to the semis. Why does he keep getting picked for Germany, who knows, all I can say he’s just not good enough to play for a top team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.