the guy that chucked his s/t away

marco

couldnt beleive it although i understand his frustration, in 110 towards the end he ran down the stars and chucked his card at the stewards and told them to give it to the players, shame i thought these days had long gone

marco said:
couldnt beleive it although i understand his frustration, in 110 towards the end he ran down the stars and chucked his card at the stewards and told them to give it to the players, shame i thought these days had long gone
Hahahaa!! Brilliant. If that's him not supporting us anymore, then good riddance. Frustration is very understandable but heads need to be wobbled.

Doesn't surprise me though.

The reality is this Blue will only head back to his local pub and start watching matches there, the club not bothering what his opinion is/was and will be quickly replaced by some tourist who's opinion is highly valued by City on City Voice website.

Doesn't matter that he's been watching since 1962.

They don't give a shit, profit before supporters.

Why Always Ste said:

The reality is this Blue will only head back to his local pub and start watching matches there, the club not bothering what his opinion is/was and will be quickly replaced by some tourist who's opinion is highly valued by City on City Voice website.

Eh?

Let's rewind the clock 10-15 years. Look at City then, where we were and the performances we regularly put in then. Fast forward to now and whilst last night was shit, look at what is going on at the club.

If that is him out, at possibly the most exciting time ever in our history to be a City fan over the head of a shit performance against Sunderland (which ok, it made winning the league this season that much harder) then more fool him.

glory does the funniest things to people you get the taste of it and like it
we was never glory hunters just dreamers

Why Always Ste said:

true, but you you go back to the doldrums we was in was decades, i wouldnt for sure, to become a top club it has to be about money and profit these days, the club of old has gone, however much i miss club used to be towards its fans, i rather success anyday tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.