The Hard Way

Can't believe it happened again. Best thing is we didn't have to rely on Sunderland in 2012 to help us out and we didn't have to rely on Wolves today. If we didn't do our bit the league title was going elsewhere, it's all on us - the making us fans feel like the world is ending to the most incredible elation imaginable.

Everytime we are in the hunt for the title we get across the line. Whether it means we have to win a shit load of continous games or pull out a comeback like qpr or today. I thought today was the day when that run ended.

We must be the all time champs at close title wins.

Jesus Christ you don't half like getting put through the ringer.

Similar to 10 years ago when I thought "I can't believe they've blown it" and once again you managed to turn it around.

Comgratualtions on winning the title, have a beer or 10 and lock yourself in a darkened room for the summer :)

Attachments

• MV5BMzEzMDQ1Mjg4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTMxNjgwNA@@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMzEzMDQ1Mjg4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTMxNjgwNA@@._V1_.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 18
Jesus Christ you don't half like getting put through the ringer.

Similar to 10 years ago when I thought "I can't believe they've blown it" and once again you managed to turn it around.

Comgratualtions on winning the title, have a beer or 10 and lock yourself in a darkened room for the summer :)
Thanks - good luck for next season - I really enjoyed following the League One thread - hope you are celebrating promotion next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.