The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can't work out Spurs. You never know how they're going to turn up. Kane was dreadful at Brighton, hopefully he turns up at the weekend. I doubt it'll be a repeat of the league result at Wembley.

Best of luck to THKT in their cup semi final today.

Now, where did I put that bleach...

I really can't work out Spurs. You never know how they're going to turn up. Kane was dreadful at Brighton, hopefully he turns up at the weekend. I doubt it'll be a repeat of the league result at Wembley.
If he is not scoring he is next to useless. With that i mean look at Kun or Jesus if it is not going their way, they still help the build up a lot or even assist etc. I have seen very little of that type of game from Kane. I think Utd will shut him down tbh with him not getting a sniff.

20 years ago you could get away with that even at a top club, not now, you have to do more.

Games like today prove why they will never be anything but mediocre,while being more than happy to sell their best players.

Bottlers.

If he is not scoring he is next to useless. With that i mean look at Kun or Jesus if it is not going their way, they still help the build up a lot or even assist etc. I have seen very little of that type of game from Kane. I think Utd will shut him down tbh with him not getting a sniff.

20 years ago you could get away with that even at a top club, not now, you have to do more.

Spot on.

They're fucked. Their best players will follow Walker's lead and abandon ship to actually win something, Levy will let them as they have a new stadium to pay for and he will try to replace them on the cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.