The Helmet Rides Again - free fanzine download (page 5)

The Helmet Rides Again - free PDF download here.

WEAREBACK.jpg
Choosing a pic with stands of empty seats.
You are a piss taking united armchair fan and I claim my prize

@Ric and @BTH I hate you both. I have just walked to the back of the North Stand to pick up my free copy of The Helmet getting soaked in the process but BTH was nowhere to be seen.
Re-reading this again it seems you have to download it, I presume that is something to do with the interweb thing, but do I print it all off, staple it together, fold it in half and stick in the back pocket of my jeans until I get to the pub ?

My lad is round tomorrow so I will ask him.

Good read that, still got some old copies of BTH and Electric blue in a box in the wardrobe and good to see it back in a new format.

Reactions: BTH
On the right is Dave & Sue Wallace's lad.
In the days when we smiled at each other and were friendly and before I was assaulted by one of the two in the picture..... Ohhh the Fanzine Wars!
I remember it turned nasty....mind you,a lot of hate and bile around Maine rd in them days...not surprising it spilled over into Fanzine War.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.