The high street is becoming blue. The times are changing.

My son was in Orlando last week and said a shop in one of the Disney parks was full of our home and away kits.
When I went to the Disney Parks 10 years ago there was no sign of any City merchandise

Seeing that does please me as when I was a lad it was red garbage everywhere and one City calendar and a season review, I used to spend ages turning all the garbage around or putting City stuff in front of it, don't think I'd even need to bother now!

Omg I used to do that as well especially at Manchester Airport returning to the US :-))

Haha it’s good to see much manipulation of poorly configured marketing displays!

On a recent visit to London, the market stalls all sold City stuff, as when I also visited Lisbon. The number of younger kids following City is fantastic to see especially in Manchester. Brings it home how we lost many fans for a generation to “them”

I am living in Mexico City currently and play football at a place called CITY FUT, which is a good start. Been down there five times and seen a City shirt every time I've been - love it!
27.jpg
Love it.

Living in the saff east corner of Kent I am sorry to say I haven't seen one City shirt for sale yet .....not much City stuff around here.........plenty if scum ....
Northern France you say? Dare say give it a little longer. They may be the last to find out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.