The Hindsight Transfer Thread

Spending 28 Million on Rodwell & Javi Garcia when Pogba was out of contract.

Refusing to pay 6m to Hazard's agent and then paying more for Swansea to get Sinclair

Buying Demichelles instead of Alderwield

Selling Dzeko for 12m and buying Bony for 28m instead of Dybala

Maguire and Robertson were brilliant with Hull but we went for more expensive signings

Buying Fernardo after he renewed his contract !

Pretty much sums it up. A catalogue of fuck-ups there! We've done ok but imagine how much we'd have won if we'd got these right.

Vertonghen for £8mil was a bad miss. Him and Vinny would have been a great CB pairing, especially as they’re in the national team together.

Not sure if it was solely down to the agents fee but it was obvious Hazard would become a superstar.

I remember watching Suarez rip the Dutch league to prices and just wishing, then again with a young VVD i would have bought him before celtic it was obvious even then and then again before Southampton at a cost of 4 million more than MDM
But i would have bought Jetro Williams Before his injury as well, and he has proved to be fat and useless

Got a lot of strengthening to do. 2 fullbacks, a striker, 1 or 2 CBs and at least 1 DM or CM that can play Fernandinho’s role.
Not the way Pep works with his players.
We've got players in the squad who fill a couple of positions - so I think we're looking at 3 signings max with 2 of those working on covering a couple of positions each

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.