The Hindsight Transfer Thread

Vertonghen for £8mil was a bad miss. Him and Vinny would have been a great CB pairing, especially as they’re in the national team together.

Not sure if it was solely down to the agents fee but it was obvious Hazard would become a superstar.
There used to be a guy who talked about him for Window until Tothenham scooped him :(

The one that really got away in the Franny Lee era was Chris Powell from Southend. We were desperate for a left back - he was going for £1m and Lee tried to be clever and we missed out. He’d have done a job for us and we could have avoided Jason Van Blerk and Michael Fronzeck et al.

I remember watching Suarez rip the Dutch league to prices and just wishing, then again with a young VVD i would have bought him before celtic it was obvious even then and then again before Southampton at a cost of 4 million more than MDM
But i would have bought Jetro Williams Before his injury as well, and he has proved to be fat and useless
I remember Phil Thompson slating the Suarez signing by lpool what a tit.

Biggest bullshit thread on blue moon.......

We should have picked Mahrez up for 250,000 and saved the largest amount in our history . That's what Leicester paid.
We should have bent every rule to pick up messi as a kid .
Like I said this thread is balls.............

What if what if ........

We should have picked Mahrez up for 250,000 and saved the largest amount in our history . That's what Leicester paid.

What if what if ........

Mahrez would look value at £250k

Mahrez would look value at £250k
To be honest not even sure about that. Best player in prem with Leicester ALLEDGEDLY . If you put a premier league squad of 25 together now he would be no where near it.
needs to be off loaded in summer. Another Bony

What if what if ........
You never been on a forum before?

We hardly solve major world crises, it's all speculation, if you don't like it fcuk off and do something else.

Everyone on this thread has been thinking too small.

Should have poached Messi from Barca before he signed his first pro contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.