The History Clubs - My Dream

citytilllidie

They know who they are and so do we.

The perennial winners of their domestic leagues or going close, from about the early 90's, until Chelsea came along, and subsequently City and PSG.

You are looking at the 2 Spanish lads, Bayern Munich, United, Liverpool, Arsenal, 2 Milans, Juventus to name some

Unfortunately for UEFA, they know them only too well also.

UEFA have been forced and bullied by this lot to start a league system for the European Cup, enhancing this gang's revenues, and keeping the competition way way down and out of the loop.
Basically, that top 3 o r 4 in the main countries were the same clubs year in year out, and the TV gravy train kept feeding them.

Screams of Cartel? You better believe it.
They use UEFA as a gang of muppets to do their bidding. Tweaking and enhancing the rules so that those early clubs, still get better chances to qualify and earn than the smaller clubs. (Only small because they weren't allowed to the trough!)

So, my dream.

My dream is for a whistleblower.
Somebody like Platini, who has been castigated by the football authorities.

Somebody who's had enough and thinks it's payback time.

This whistleblower will come out with examples of rigged draws, referees bribed, smaller clubs bribed, matches fixed, the full works.

The result being, that those clubs that obviously now run UEFA, are banned for 5 years each.

'kin' 'ate international weeks

Surely the best whistleblower for this would be someone hacking the ECA's e-mails. They would make some very interesting reading.
Pity it'll never happen...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.