The holiday weather thread

MCFCTrick said:
blue underpants said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Love Greece especially Rhodes but not out there until the International break in Sept ;(

Even more ;( (weatherwise) I'm off to Rhos-on-sea next week for a couple of days to give my mum a short holiday with her dog. It'll make her year but I bet the weather is better in Corfu.
Went to Rhodes last week in Sept a few years ago, it was glorious not a cloud in the sky for a week, fabulous resort as well called Pefkos and best accomodation ever in Greece a place called Pefki Island Resort

Been to Lindos a few times (For the Rhodes Rock Festival) Lovely little village....three great beaches and lots of bars (Socrates Rock Bar being a fave....RIP Socs) and tavernas to choose from....even better of an evening when all the day trippers have effed off...
Lindos is hot hot hot, am i right in saying that St.Pauls bay Lindos is the hottest place in Greece if not the Eastern Med, sure i read that somewhere

Anybody off to the Algarve? just had text off mate in Montegordo said its bright sunshine but a bit nippy at night definately jacket or hoody thing,.
Its still not very nice in Corfu very hazy today

Manc in London said:
We will be in Protaros, Cyprus in 10 days. According to the Weather Channel it will 34oC. It is claimed the 'low' will be 19oC. However, on checking the current temperatures in the evening it is around 26/27oC in the evenings.

We're flying out 3 weeks today for a fortnight. Again, about 5 mins from FTB & time cannot pass quick enough. I've been looking at the weather & it's looking pretty damn good over there.

Still bad in Corfu, been here 11 days had 1 decent day, winds blowing and when sun goes in which it often does its cold, women walking about in coats, beach deserted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.