The Holistic Approach

Anyway, why would we be critical of the board when everything off the field is going well. On the pitch stuff rests with players and coaching staff

We all are aware that Soriano used the term holistic as a dig at Mancini's style, right?

We all are aware what holistic means, aren't we?

Usage of the word holistic has become too vague to be useful. It can be interpreted as relating to the concern of the whole rather than individual parts, but has also strayed into the realms of describing the use of alternative (and often controversial) methods. I really wouldn't read too much into the Soriano comment, as it's typical PR talk to portray a sense of calmness after the boat has been rocked. The media have managed to spin this for all it's worth.

Usage of the word holistic has become too vague to be useful. It can be interpreted as relating to the concern of the whole rather than individual parts, but has also strayed into the realms of describing the use of alternative (and often controversial) methods. I really wouldn't read too much into the Soriano comment, as it's typical PR talk to portray a sense of calmness after the boat has been rocked. The media have managed to spin this for all it's worth.

Not just the media mate, City fans have had a good spin on it too.

Funnily enough I didn't think we were that bad up until Everton's goal went in last night. However it's true 2nd half we were pretty lamentable. Overall though everyone involved knows their responsibilities. Top 4 really isn't an issue at all. The issue is getting players like Silva to pull their fingers out and start performing like they are supposed to. Some of our 'experienced' and 'top' players have been nothing short of lamentable recently, and no tactics can account for that.

We were terrible last night mate in the first half. Really poor. No drive, no hunger, no determination and constantly losing the ball in our own half.
When we did have the ball we just went sideways and back again. We made them look a lot better than they actually are

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.