The home brew thread

TINY

Just cleared out the man shed in prep for another brew for the summer, and tbh, right now. Low and behold, I have a keg full of a brew I did about 18m who. Checked it out, been under pressure and it tastes superb!

Isolation just got a whole lot better.

Two Gun Bob

Life is a web spun of ghosts dreams and illusions.
Just cleared out the man shed in prep for another brew for the summer, and tbh, right now. Low and behold, I have a keg full of a brew I did about 18m who. Checked it out, been under pressure and it tastes superb!

Isolation just got a whole lot better.

I bet it tastes superb. Eighteen months of storage makes it a vintage.

TINY

Just ordered the grains for a lager to do this weekend, with lagers you need to rest them for a good 6 week (not compulsory but you get better results), so going to do this now in time for summer. All in, including delivery were looking at 56p a pint. Going for what’s known as a lawnmower beer, light, crisp, refreshing. Aiming for something in the mould of a premium Pilsner.

I’ll probably throw a wine kit in too. Anyone got anything or plan on getting anything brewing?

Nebuchadnezzar

I keep intending to do a cider as I hear it's even lower maintenance than lager, which isn't much maintenance at all if i'm honest. My last lager batches were a millstone around my neck. I'd get in from a night out or have finished my beers I had bought for the night, and then i'd start on my homebrew stash. I can't have a stockpile unfortunately.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.