The Hulk (not the green one)

Max_Headroom

Hulk

Champions League finalists Chelsea are closing in on a £35m deal for Hulk, 25, after the Porto striker's agent admitted he is in talks with four Premier League clubs

I admit i haven't seen him play in many games but in the ones i have he didn't live up to the hype.

Have i misjudged him, would you want him at City as i remember he was being watched fairly recently ?

Re: Hulk

certainly doesn't live up to the hype, but who are the four clubs that could afford him, especially with the FFP to think about? Good player but we can get better, and have better.

Champions League finalists Chelsea are closing in on a £35m deal for Hulk, 25, after the Porto striker's agent admitted he is in talks with four Premier League clubs

I admit i haven't seen him play in many games but in the ones i have he didn't live up to the hype.

Have i misjudged him, would you want him at City as i remember he was being watched fairly recently ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.