The Hulk (not the green one)

90 Millions on two players !

And they are playing in the Champions League !

With this kind of money they should buy the Uefa presidency seat and replace Platini with someone else.

xbuddyx said:
This will probably open up for more big names to make a russia move in their prime. I forsee the russian league passing Serie A in popularity withing a few years.
220px-Stevie_Wonder.jpg

When we were started to get linked with javi garcia on our deadline day, i hadn't seen a lot of him and witsel but i wondered why we were getting rid of de jong for another purely defensive mid rather than witsel at the same club, who from what i saw can defend and attack well. Either he wasn't stable enough in defence or 45m-ish euros is the answer! I wonder if this will raise the russian football profile, eto'o didn't have much of an effect overall.

blue soon? said:
When we were started to get linked with javi garcia on our deadline day, i hadn't seen a lot of him and witsel but i wondered why we were getting rid of de jong for another purely defensive mid rather than witsel at the same club, who from what i saw can defend and attack well. Either he wasn't stable enough in defence or 45m-ish euros is the answer! I wonder if this will raise the russian football profile, eto'o didn't have much of an effect overall.

Difference is that Eto'o, just like Drogba to China, went when they were declining as footballers. Hulk and Witsel are both in their prime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.