The Human race

Climate change is bunkum earth has been around four and half BILLION years! Humans around 200 thousand years! Earth through it history has cycles! The earth will kick us of its surface at some point and end up like it used to be before humans.

you are Donald Trump and I claim my $5

The irony is that we are intelligent enough to know the damage we are doing but we plough on regardless. Which is actually the opposite of intelligent.
It is all about power and money. Those making a fortune by ripping up the Amazon rain forest don't care that in xx years time so many species will be gone (as will the forests) as they won't be around in xx years but will have spent their last years on earth living comfortably....

There was a great programme on Radio 4 recently. Apparently there have been about 3 or 4 mass extinction events over the lifespan of the earth. Each time the human race has come back from near extinction. I can't remember what the show was called so I'm unable to find a link to iplayer.

We need another one soon. This rate of "progress" just isn't sustainable.

Great post by the way.
I wouldn't say there was anything you could call human to survive the first three. The fourth one killed the dinosaurs. The fourth and fifth some proto mammals that were ancient ancestors may have lived through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.