The human spirit - my faith restored

Bluemanc100

Long story short....

I was travelling recently on business and spoke to a lady when getting off the plane in Paris and commented that she had a nice laptop / attache case (not a euphemism)... She told me it was from France and she could send me the supplier details if I gave her my details. I gave her a business card and forgot all about it

Today, I got a message from our Stockport office, they have a parcel for me. I was not expecting anything so I replied and said it's maybe a Christmas card / gift from a supplier so I'll collect next time I am in. The office sent me a picture of the package....

The lady has only sent me an attache case........ I was gobsmacked!! What a fantastic gesture

I am waiting to speak to her after finding her details in Linkedin and I will offer to pay for the bag but I thought it was an amazing gesture and really touched me (my feminine side anyway)

With all the shit going down in the world today it proves that there are some diamonds out there, including this individual who started out in Warrington before relocating to France and now working worldwide

My missus said "next time you hand out a business card, make sure it's for a Rolex" :-)

Long story short....

I was travelling recently on business and spoke to a lady when getting off the plane in Paris and commented that she had a nice laptop / attache case (not a euphemism)... She told me it was from France and she could send me the supplier details if I gave her my details. I gave her a business card and forgot all about it

Today, I got a message from our Stockport office, they have a parcel for me. I was not expecting anything so I replied and said it's maybe a Christmas card / gift from a supplier so I'll collect next time I am in. The office sent me a picture of the package....

The lady has only sent me an attache case........ I was gobsmacked!! What a fantastic gesture

I am waiting to speak to her after finding her details in Linkedin and I will offer to pay for the bag but I thought it was an amazing gesture and really touched me (my feminine side anyway)

With all the shit going down in the world today it proves that there are some diamonds out there, including this individual who started out in Warrington before relocating to France and now working worldwide

My missus said "next time you hand out a business card, make sure it's for a Rolex" :-)
Check is hasn't got drugs in it

Just to bring your faith in human spirit and decency back down to earth with a bump, I trust you are (of course) going to smash this clearly gagging for it female, and (of course) post pics of her on here for us to decide on her

Just to bring your faith in human spirit and decency back down to earth with a bump, I trust you are (of course) going to smash this clearly gagging for it female, and (of course) post pics of her on here for us to decide on her
And set light to the attache case, throw it through your office window and shag the sniffer dogs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.