The 'I feel rough thread

Re: The 'I feel rough as fu*k' thread

Milk before you go to bed (bit late now) and lots of water in the morning. I tend to piss it out over the course of a day whilst eating McDonalds or Greasy Spoon food. Cold Pizza also goes down well.

I always "try" to neck 2 pints of water before i pass out and the next day is never so bad if you can do it.

I think they tested this also on brainiacs show and a fry up showed to be the best cure afaik.

Can you get a hangover from drinking shandys?

mcfcliam said:
Who else, on this glorious Saturday morning, is feeling dog rough?
Admit it Liam; you're a fucking lightweight. All over the place last Saturday when we were all fine and now rough again after a couple of lager shandies.

I had copious quantities of whisky, wine and vintage port last night and feel fine this morning.

PMSL ;)

Last night, my mate got in, pissed as a fart, starts cooking eggs and puts a few rounds of toast on...turns the cooker off, collapses on the kitchen floor, gets up, goes upstairs with the eggs and toast untouched.

Told me he got the fright of his life this morning when his mum came into his room at 8am, starts going mental at him over the eggs...he can't remember a thing so was confused as fuck when he saw the eggs in the pan and the burnt toast popping out of the toaster.

I don't cook when I'm pissed but I had 2 ham butties when I got in along with a double chocolate cookie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.