The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

Called in to put 10L in just now, I was on fumes but wasn't putting more in at £1.34/L, and there were only 3 cars in the station. But then that might be something to do with there being no diesel left! Glad I traded in my oil-burner for a 1.2 Zetec a month ago.

When I came out after paying they were queuing into the main road!

Fuck sake. Having it but not being able to transport it is Brexit to a tee. What about empty shelves in supermarkets? Is that those pesky Russians too? Fruit and veg rotting in fields? Yep, Russians. Fishing industry on its fucking knees, Russians. Financial sector relocations, Russians. Its Brexit. It was always going to be Brexit. Away and enjoy a pint with Pint written on it and blame every other cunting thing apart from the real culprit. BREXIT. And as i said, its just the tip of the shitstrom. That useless fucking **** Boris backtracking on visas for lorry drivers proves it Brexit.

Unless your a Brexiteer obviously. Its those fucking foreign cunts fucking us up.
Are there not any lorry drivers in UK that can step in? Surely uk govt can get the unemployed lazy cnts to get off their backsides and do the job. Curious.

Missus just been to the local coop in our village. Empty shelves and it was rammed. The lady on the till said they have been quing to the back of the shop all morning.

I guess people cant get to the supermarket as people are panic buying fuel causing gridlock. So people are not using the fuel they have panicked bought to go to the supermarket and using the little one in the village. Which my missus said the shelves are almost empty. Perfect storm.

So as we didnt panic buy and thought we would used the village coop and save fuel for work, the shop is almost out of everything !. The country is crap.

Are there not any lorry drivers in UK that can step in? Surely uk govt can get the unemployed lazy cnts to get off their backsides and do the job. Curious.
Too long to train and get registered , the relevant bodies to test and register them are drowning in the backlog due to covid , long term yes but right now not muchhelp

My kid brother is a HGV driver but hasnt done it for about 10 years or so.
He has applied to over ten HGV companies but with no reply. He cant get a HGV job !
Always had a clean licence has done all the legal update course. But even with over 35 years of HGV's driving than a driving instructor etc. He cant get a job !

I was thinking of getting my HGV licence back as it has lapsed. But seeing as my kid brother cant get a HGV job, I wont bother

Brexit really is working. If only someone had pointed out every single fucking thing that would go tits up. Still, ordered a pint the other day and it actually had pint written on it. It was flat because there was no CO2, but i still felt a rush of patriotic sovereignty wash over me.

The petrol shortages, now up there with every other one, is payback for the stupid cunts in our midst getting their way.

The lovey thing is, its only just the beginning of our journey of doing deals with places that take a 12 hour flight to get there. No gas, no petrol, no food, no fizzy water, CO2 again. But focus on the word pint on your glass. Makes you proud to be part of the stupidest country on the fucking planet. Thanks Brexiteers.
No problem magic except I can't take credit for this fuck up. When I voted to leave the corrupt circus I did not realise that 5 petrol stations would cause an entire nation to act like half wits.
If I had known that staying with the european criminals would mean gas and CO2 would continue to come into this country despite the rest of Europe not having it I wouldn't have voted to leave.
No food, now that is a hard one to answer because I haven't seen any empty shelves, I haven't got hungry and everything seems normal to me.
Finally, had I voted to stay I suppose I could now be queueing up for a vaxine I am unlikely to get any time soon because the e.u. couldn't run an OAP's game of bingo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.