The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

Cameron should never have put it to the people. It was an internal tory party row he thought he would fix by putting it a referendum. Anyway, once voted on the government should have managed it better than just letting this current bag of shit come in and take control if their party and simply refuse to negotiate on anything important. So it is the govts fault, from start to end including let two influential figures in it in Gove and Johnson play along in convincing the fucktards that 300m a month could go the NHS which are now selling off anyway.
Cunts
Rees-Mogg even transferred one of his funds to Dublin and confirmed, in the prospectus for his company, that this was to mitigate the impact of Brexit. His duplicitousness meant that he told the nation, but not his investors, a completely different story.

A lot of the issue is down to the change in Ir 35. Same in Manchester with concrete lads. A lot of the foreign hgv drivers have gone home as paying more tax and national insurance now having to go on the books. Problem will sort itself out in time.

Saying 'Brexit has contributed to the problem' is the same as saying the smell from the Mersey contributed to my fart.

Whilst technically true, utterly irrelevant.

Im not sure that holds much weight just a day after the government decide to allow temporary visas for drivers. It quite clearly has some relevance as that’s the absolute last thing this government in particular would have wanted to do.

Bear in mind it’s not just about the driver shortage too, other rules brought in due to
Brexit are a contributing factor as well in terms of why we’re starting to struggle more than elsewhere that also has the same if not bigger issues with driver numbers.

I don’t think it’s the main issue in the industry, nor have I seen many argue it is. Just that it clearly hasn’t helped and only added to what already was a challenging situation.

Saying 'Brexit has contributed to the problem' is the same as saying the smell from the Mersey contributed to my fart.

Whilst technically true, utterly irrelevant.
You said that everyone was using Brexit as an excuse when it isn't. Now you are saying that it is technically true though irrelevant. The reality is that Brexit is a leading cause of a shortfall of employees in many industries and that the government has not assisted industry in planning for that shortfall because they lied to the nation about trade deals being ready and waiting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.