The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

On the basis that Andrex is no fucking use when you are starving I have gradually stocked up with bread mixes, bake your own breads, pulses, pasta, rice and tinned tomatoes.

I’ve bought a gun on the dark web in case anyone tries to steal my Cushelle bog roll

I can believe the first part of that post, d, but even with a fertile imagination I can't accommodate the slightest idea that you would wipe yer arse on Cushelle. Carborundum paper, cordless grinder, blow torch, perhaps, but my library of images has been stretched beyond breaking point.

On the basis that Andrex is no fucking use when you are starving I have gradually stocked up with bread mixes, bake your own breads, pulses, pasta, rice and tinned tomatoes.

The nice Hermes lady has just delivered ten packets of sourdough mix suitable for breadmakers. And I've got half a bottle of vodka which serves perfectly well as hand gel !

I can believe the first part of that post, d, but even with a fertile imagination I can't accommodate the slightest idea that you would wipe yer arse on Cushelle. Carborundum paper, cordless grinder, blow torch, perhaps, but my library of images has been stretched beyond breaking point.
The missus bought a huge pack as Tesco had sold out of everything else. I’d gladly wipe my arse with whatever’s to hand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.