The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

I had to fill up as we`re travelling down to Cardiff next Thursday for a couple of night,but my local Shell garage had run out of diesel,which I use.Quickly up to our local Morrisons and by fuck what a queue but at least I managed to get some.
Our daughter who has been staying with us,is on her way to Brum to meet up with her sibling sister, but by the time she got to Morrisons they had run out.
Thankfully in the next town, Middlewich, she managed to top up.
Rationing is on its way boys and girls.

If you cant get fuel at your local station, then its extremely unlikely the petrol station down the road wont have any either (Bar today where the idiots are out). Big difference between a petrol shortage and driver shortage.
I was running on fumes so couldnt go far today, tried four locally with half mile q or emptied out but found one with people dropping out , they were out of diesel and just had two pumps with the new petrol in, managed to put a tenner in , i dont drive much so i didnt take much , the other two local to me was completely empty of fuel

Another example of how many cockwombles inhabit this country. There is and won't be a shortage of fuel unless people go out and fill out unnecessarily. A handful of BP petrol stations are closed so the whole country rushes out and fills up like sheep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.