The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

Crazy, but then it was reported that their could be turkey issues and people can’t be panicking about not being able to eat dry chicken on Jesus’ birthday.

We’ll be having beef. As usual.
Think after this Christmas were going to have beef mmmmmmm - I've already panicked bought my turkey for this year!!! - (Not really, the butchers we get ours from takes orders in late summer - honest!).

Some scummy drug dealer guy gown the road from me has started a rumour that there's going to be a heroin shortage...you should see the queue of toothless bagheads with their hard-earned cash.
"yergotanysparechangeonyermate?...orasparecig?"

Genius, if you sell a product just start a rumour there's a shortage and clean up
But do it with perishable goods otherwise you reduce future earnings.
No point making a few bob now if you sell bog roll as people will just need less in the future.
Unless we bring back the ritual of throwing bog rolls at the match. Eeeh, them were the days.

What I want to know is who has bought up all the "Salt & Shake" crisps?!

But do it with perishable goods otherwise you reduce future earnings.
No point making a few bob now if you sell bog roll as people will just need less in the future.
Unless we bring back the ritual of throwing bog rolls at the match. Eeeh, them were the days.
I once wrote a sketch about two scrotes who somehow got invited to watch a match in a corporate box and started chucking big rolls around. They got chucked out when they stood at the window singing “You’re going home in a fucking ambulance…”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.