The 'I'm not bothered' excuse from red tw*ts

i told the guys at work that if the scum would have showns as much agression and determination on the pitch as their "fans" did when slaping women n kids outside the ground they might have had a chance!! the responce i got was the same as the rest of you guys. "its a nothing trophey" "we couldnt play aginst you and the reff" i can not wait untill they stop winning things and only 40,000 are turning up at old trafford. hate everyone of those cunts!!

In all fairness my best mate who is a rag text me after the game, always does win, lose or draw and said "it wasnt supposed to be like this, im absolutly gutted." Found it hard to take the piss afterwards, still did it though

Just before the Chelsea CL game I asked the biggest red at our place if they would beat them and go through? He said he wasn't arsed about it, the fa cup game against city was the big one!! He's been avoiding me since!!!!

this sums up every rag i know, this is the storyline of last week:

Mon - Fri:

constant naggering, you'll get beat, were gonna win the F.A Cup, were out their to win it and add to your 35 years on the way, don't bother turning up.

Saturday 16th 7.20pm - To this very second as i make this post:

Not bothered, were concentrating fully on the league/champions league and nothing else, the F.A Cup was just an unwanted distraction that we didn't need or didn't want. we never show any interest in the F.A Cup, we don't care.

unbelievable.

infact no it's not, just in the day life of a typical scummy rag who's just about as bad as taking defeat as camel face.

My Rag mate text me during the liverpool game saying "this is a great game! i'm predicting 5-1!!"
I'm a bit worried now because i havnt heard from him since saturday....

And let's not forget, they only lost the Champs final to Barcelona because they 'forgot' their game plan apparently.

Nothing to do with the fact that after five minutes Iniesta, Xavi and Messi decided to play keep ball and tear the arse out of em.

Personally, I would love to see those cnuts shredded by Barca on a Wembley pitch.

But I'll settle for our good friends in Schalke.

It's shit working at home no rags to rip, I've got round this though by taking a rag mini kit thing from the back of next doors cars back window and popped it on my cat and the little shit is getting it bigtime.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.