The 'I'm not bothered' excuse from red tw*ts

ChrisBee said:
mcfc_ms said:
I got a text after the game saying that the FA Cup doesn't count unless you win another to go with it. Ha

I had that off a rag (and FC mini scum) mate....Asked him where his treble and new ground had gone then laughed at anything else he said. They're the worst losers going. Only 1 rag I know said City played better but followed it with "that Balotelli is a nob". I said yeah, but he's OUR nob.

I've always said you've to loose one to win one. Hopefully not though.

Ballotelli is some fuckin dope though and looking at Mancini's reaction to him he thinks the same, looked like he was going to murder the boy when he took him off the pitch. Probably did and all. God forbid the he acts his age for once.

Rahart said:
Mike C said:
Utter bollocks.

This will be only the second time since 1995 that a club other than the "Big Four" have won the FA Cup.

My point is that this (and the Carling Cup) isn't their top priority. And it wouldn't be ours either if we were in their position.

Well, perhaps the first line of my response was a little intemperate!

Of the 3, it may usually be seen as the "least" important - however, their reaction after the game suggests otherwise. We shouldn't underestimate their desire to stop us winning a trophy - witness last years Carling Cup, where they played a stronger team in the semi against us than they did in the actual final.

On a general point, no club turns their nose up at the FA Cup, or claims to be "happy" they're out of it.

To the poster mentioning that the "Big 4" didn't start until 2004 - Chelsea were spending money before Abramovich; Matthew Harding? They imported a lot of big foreign names, and were established in the Top 4, and playing Champions League before then.

Whatever they do now they're not going to get the treble are they ?

If Arse win tonight that will leave them 4 points behind, and if utd start having the squits they could end up with nothing cos they aint going to win the CL.

i asked the missus brother if he watched the game, he reckons he's a big united fan, his reply was, i forgot it was on i went bowling.

Rahart said:
ChrisBee said:
I had that off a rag (and FC mini scum) mate....Asked him where his treble and new ground had gone then laughed at anything else he said. They're the worst losers going. Only 1 rag I know said City played better but followed it with "that Balotelli is a nob". I said yeah, but he's OUR nob.

Ballotelli is some fuckin dope though and looking at Mancini's reaction to him he thinks the same, looked like he was going to murder the boy when he took him off the pitch. Probably did and all. God forbid the he acts his age for once.
He did fuck all wrong and Bobby was defending him. That twat Plug and his fat fuckin mate (whatever he's called) were the ones making a fuss and acting like spoilt kids.

I'm finding silence the best thing to do, they all seem to be cowering waiting for me to say something and I just keep smiling! They eventually have to come over and say ok get it over with, it's like the waiting is killing them! ha ha

Loving it though, and my Son is on a facebook rampage lol!

Mike C said:
Rahart said:
My point is that this (and the Carling Cup) isn't their top priority. And it wouldn't be ours either if we were in their position.

Well, perhaps the first line of my response was a little intemperate!

Of the 3, it may usually be seen as the "least" important - however, their reaction after the game suggests otherwise. We shouldn't underestimate their desire to stop us winning a trophy - witness last years Carling Cup, where they played a stronger team in the semi against us than they did in the actual final.

On a general point, no club turns their nose up at the FA Cup, or claims to be "happy" they're out of it.

To the poster mentioning that the "Big 4" didn't start until 2004 - Chelsea were spending money before Abramovich; Matthew Harding? They imported a lot of big foreign names, and were established in the Top 4, and playing Champions League before then.

Ya they were annoyed, more at our idiot and our reaction than anything they don't like to loose, but my point is that they're over it by now, and if we'd have lost we wouldn't be, same way if they'd have won the semi they still wouldn't be cheering about it 4 days later like they'd won the Premiership. When in reality we've won nothing.
Which brings us back full circle because we're trying to prove to everyone, to them especially if we're honest, that we're not a small club anymore but we're still going around with a small club mentality, haha we beat the Rags, lets celebrate for a month.

It should be, nice one, but the final is still there and we've a lot of work to do before the end of season. Nothing is won in April and though people are going on and on about it, they're not the ones celebrating in mid April. We are. And they've more cause to than us.

And ya I'm sure they were bothered about us getting to the final, but they don't give a shit, and no I'm not talking about the RAG fans, I'm talking about the team and the management. They couldn't give a shit what we do. Unforunately we're still living in their shadow. So our mentality is completely different to theirs.

We are well down on their list of priorities or worries.
They, apparently if you look around here, are on the top of ours.

And that still screams a small club mentality.
And that's something I thought we were trying to get rid of.

How about.

"Balotelli said something personal about Anderson and thats why Anderson went upto him at the end. Ferdinand saw this and was trying to stick up for Anderson and apparently Balotelli said something to Ferdinand during the game"

stonerblue said:
Rahart said:

He did fuck all wrong and Bobby was defending him. That twat Plug and his fat fuckin mate (whatever he's called) were the ones making a fuss and acting like spoilt kids.

Technically no, he did nothing wrong that we know of.

But he nearly caused a riot. He's caused Mancini problems since he stepped in the door.
He never stops screwing up. He hasn't stopped acting like a spoilt little brat since he got here and he's caused nothing but problems since.
What he did was another childish action and it was very lucky that there was no reaction by the FA.

[quote="Rahart]Technically no, he did nothing wrong.
But he nearly caused a riot. He's caused Mancini problems since he stepped in the door.
He never stops screwing up. He hasn't stopped acting like a spoilt little brat since he got here and he's caused nothing but problems since.
What he did was another childish action and it was very lucky that there was no reaction by the FA.[/quote]

You are talking rubbish... if he did nothing wrong, how can he have nearly caused a riot... he celebrated - he didnt run to the united fans and celebrate (like Evra did when Rooney scored at OT) did our players grab hold of the little shit and start throwing him about?? No they didnt... the Rags have little or no class, they cant take losing, they cant take banter - so why shouldnt we, after so many years of taking shit off them, throw some back?

Your posts are like we shouldnt be happy to beat our biggest rivals on one of the biggest stages we can? I ask why shouldnt we? Its nothing to do with being small time, we arent and even in our darkest times been a small club, we are a big club, and if we arent i would like you to name 10 bigger, even when we were in Div 2, we have just not performed as we should have. Its a very raggy thing to do go on about us being small time, only arrogant twats think that if you arent one of the biggest in the world you must therefore be small. I'm quite tall at 6'3" that doent mean everyone shorter than me is a dwarf, but thats how Rags think, if you arent as big as us you must be mickey mouse. Also you should have some respect for those who have been waiting a life time for just a glimmer of success (asked me 10 years ago i would have done just about anything for us to reach a semi at Wembley, let alone win it against that lot) i never thought we would play a meaningful game there is my life time... so if you think we shouldnt celebrate or be happy, well you either arent a blue or have no idea what it is to be blue.

And if they didnt care about us, why did Wio et al react as they did, why was Scholes gobbing off that we arent their rivals, why did they kick in the dressing room... Wio reacted as he hates losing esp to us, Scholes gobs off about us because he is from greater Manchester and knows how much it means (lets face it if you arent bothered by something you dont talk about it) and they kicked the dressing room apart because they were bothered...

Something of your posts screems Rag... and i thought we were trying to get rid of those

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.